1. These members of the Pacific Northwest Reggae community come together to form Stay Grounded. Rich in experience, and new in concept. Striving together to keep that feel good vibe going. Irie lives and positive vibes ya. 8 p.m. Ethen Tucker opens, Pints Barn, 114 E Street, Tumwater, (360) 628-8838.
2. Kids of all ages will love to climb, run around, sit in and even honk horns of many types of trucks and vehicles! A special 'no horns' time is scheduled from Noon to 1 p.m. for sensory sensitive children. Come explore a fire engine, dump trucks, command center, bucket truck, striper, tractor, military vehicles, school buses and so many more. New solid waste and LeMay vehicles including a mobile shredder unit have been added to the lineup! Bring your personal documents to be shredded for FREE! Food donation bins will also be set up to accept canned food items for the Food Bank. 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., Sprinker Rec Center, 14824 S. C St., Tacoma,(253) 798-4000.
3. See a dozen bands! Help ETTA PROJECTS' charity work in Bolivia! Win a '73 Camaro "Bumblebee" clone! 1-7 pm outdoor stage (with all-ages area). 7-close indoors. Live drawing at 8 p.m. (Raffle tickets available day of event.) O'Malley's, 2403 6th Ave, Tacoma,(253) 383-3144, www.facebook.com/events/225086130950927
4. Come to Pet Day at the Lacey Community Market and enjoy the activities, demonstrations, vendors and services for people and their pets! There will be a pet microchip clinic, a pet look-alike contest, Sheriff K-9 demo, and more!10 a.m. - 5 p.m., free, Huntamer Park, 618 Woodland Square Loop SE, Lacey,(360) 491-0857.
5. The Emmy Award winning 1970s Saturday morning cartoon series is not only making a small-screen comeback, instructing a whole new generation to "Unpack Your Adjectives" and "Do the Calculations", it's lighting up stages everywhere, from multi-purpose school rooms to university and regional theatres all around the country. From children just discovering the TV series to "generation x-ers" and their parents seeking a taste of nostalgia, audiences will delight in this sure-fire entertainment that's simply good, clean-and educational-fun!7 p.m. $10-$35, The Old Cannery Furniture Warehouse, 13608a Valley Ave E., Sumner, www.atheatrepro.com