August 13, 2012 at 3:36am
1. Write@253 is a free kid's summer writing camp. Children 5-12 are invited to explore creativity and writing techniques. Snacks and a light lunch provided. 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. today through Thursday, 1310 Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Tacoma, 253.460.4474.
2. Open Mic at the Westside Tavern in Oly lets locals take the stage. The bar with the neighborhood feel and urban edge invites one and all to a night of free-range music. 1815 Harrison Ave, Olympia, 360.915.7839.
3. Glorious Mono plays the Eastside Tavern in Olympia. Ryan Hansmann aka Glorious Mono aka DJ Monotropic spinning Breaks, Dub, Funk, Jungle/DnB, Electro, House, Indie Dance, Chill, MoomBahton, Disco, Dubstep, and all forms of Future Music. Good tunes and tons of beer on tap - Monday night never sounded so fun. 9 p.m., 410 4th Ave E, Olympia, 360.357.9985.
4. If you are looking for something special for your home or loved one, look at this show. There is art for every home and everyone! Flowers are great, but art is the best gift yet. Gibson Gallery, 5001 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma.
5. Casting call for Tacoma Little Theater's production of "Nightwatch," a suspense thriller set to run Oct 19 - Nov 11. A 1-2 minute monologue is requested for auditions. Call TLT's box office to verify dates and to make an appointment! 253.272.2281.
Off duty rules.
5 Things To Do, All Ages, Arts, Benefits, Best of Olympia, Best of TAcoma, Bobble Tiki, Books, Chainsuck, Classical Music, Comedy, Comment The The Day, Community, Concerts, Condemn or Allow?, Contest, Day Tripper, DJ/Electronica, Events, Facebook, Fashion, Federal Way, Fife, Fircrest, Food & Drink, Future Things Are Coming, Games, Genius, Gig Harbor, Green Crush, Happy Hour Hug, Holidays, In Their Words, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Keeping Up With The Coffeehouses, Lacey, Lakewood, Media, Military, Milton, Music, Nerd Alert!, Night Moves, Not Cool, Olympia, Outdoor Addict, outdoors, Photo Hot Spot, Podcast, Pop Culture, Poster of the Day, Puyallup, Radio, Retail, Rocket Science, Ruston, Schools, Screens, Sex, Shout Out, Spanaway, Sports, Steilacoom, Summer Tip, Sumner, Tacoma, Theater, Tightwad, Travel, Twitter, University Place, USO, Video Hot Spot, Volunteer, Web/Tech, Word
Looks delicious! Thank you Jackie for share ^^
Banff National Park is a breath of fresh air. A small mountain town with world class facilities...
Too many cover-bands play at The Swiss.
Wohoo! Love this and great work! From one Assyrian to another I congratulate you and am rooting...