1. Milton Days is a day to celebrate the community and everyone’s accomplishments. Enjoy a fun filled parade, followed by events and entertainment for the community. Free entertainment, vendors, comedy, music, food, and kids events. 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Triangle Park, 15th St. and Milton Way, Milton.
2. Come by and get your car washed by some of the sweetest hands around! TUSHIES IN BIKINIS! What could be better on a Sunday afternoon? Plus you'll be helping raise funds for an annual troupe trip to Seattle for BURLYCON! 12 - 4 p.m., Oly Vegan, 313 5th Avenue S.E. Suite A., Olympia
3. The Harbor History Museum, in partnership with No Death of Books, is hosting a free children’s story time in the museum’s lobby. It is a time for school-aged children and their families to come and enjoy a story. Entrance to the lobby is free, and children are welcome to bring pillows, stuffed animals, blankets; anything that will make their story time more comfortable. 2 p.m. 44121 Harborview Drive
Gig Harbor, 253.858.6722.
4. Get your glitter on and come out for a fun walk, great for networking! Tickets only $45 for all your food, entertainment & surprise. Look forward to spending a fun evening with under the sound activated dance club lights & disco balls. 4 p.m. Studio 6 Ballroom, 2608 6th Avenue, Tacoma, 253.905.5301.
5. Sharing a day of music, inspirational speakers, delicious food, skills, friends and fun, we will showcase many types of local talent and opportunities. Common spaces, a children’s area, interactive art projects, local non-profits and a marketplace create our celebration’s unique village microcosm. 1 - 9 p.m. Corner of San Francisco and Bethel Streets, Olympia.