August 19, 2012 at 3:30am
1. Milton Days is a day to celebrate the community and everyone’s accomplishments. Enjoy a fun filled parade, followed by events and entertainment for the community. Free entertainment, vendors, comedy, music, food, and kids events. 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Triangle Park, 15th St. and Milton Way, Milton.
2. Come by and get your car washed by some of the sweetest hands around! TUSHIES IN BIKINIS! What could be better on a Sunday afternoon? Plus you'll be helping raise funds for an annual troupe trip to Seattle for BURLYCON! 12 - 4 p.m., Oly Vegan, 313 5th Avenue S.E. Suite A., Olympia
3. The Harbor History Museum, in partnership with No Death of Books, is hosting a free children’s story time in the museum’s lobby. It is a time for school-aged children and their families to come and enjoy a story. Entrance to the lobby is free, and children are welcome to bring pillows, stuffed animals, blankets; anything that will make their story time more comfortable. 2 p.m. 44121 Harborview Drive
Gig Harbor, 253.858.6722.
4. Get your glitter on and come out for a fun walk, great for networking! Tickets only $45 for all your food, entertainment & surprise. Look forward to spending a fun evening with under the sound activated dance club lights & disco balls. 4 p.m. Studio 6 Ballroom, 2608 6th Avenue, Tacoma, 253.905.5301.
5. Sharing a day of music, inspirational speakers, delicious food, skills, friends and fun, we will showcase many types of local talent and opportunities. Common spaces, a children’s area, interactive art projects, local non-profits and a marketplace create our celebration’s unique village microcosm. 1 - 9 p.m. Corner of San Francisco and Bethel Streets, Olympia.
Off duty rules.
5 Things To Do, All Ages, Arts, Benefits, Best of Olympia, Best of TAcoma, Bobble Tiki, Books, Chainsuck, Classical Music, Comedy, Comment The The Day, Community, Concerts, Condemn or Allow?, Contest, Day Tripper, DJ/Electronica, Events, Facebook, Fashion, Federal Way, Fife, Fircrest, Food & Drink, Future Things Are Coming, Games, Genius, Gig Harbor, Green Crush, Happy Hour Hug, Holidays, In Their Words, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Keeping Up With The Coffeehouses, Lacey, Lakewood, Media, Military, Milton, Music, Nerd Alert!, Night Moves, Not Cool, Olympia, Outdoor Addict, outdoors, Photo Hot Spot, Podcast, Pop Culture, Poster of the Day, Puyallup, Radio, Retail, Rocket Science, Ruston, Schools, Screens, Sex, Shout Out, Spanaway, Sports, Steilacoom, Summer Tip, Sumner, Tacoma, Theater, Tightwad, Travel, Twitter, University Place, USO, Video Hot Spot, Volunteer, Web/Tech, Word
Banff National Park is a breath of fresh air. A small mountain town with world class facilities...
Too many cover-bands play at The Swiss.
Wohoo! Love this and great work! From one Assyrian to another I congratulate you and am rooting...
John, thanks for the feedback. We don't have a website up yet and we're actually looking for...