1. It’s summer and we’re finally getting some warm, sunny days. What better way to soak in the most of this summer bliss than to spend your evening at an outdoor concert of choir and classical music. Bring a lawn chair, blanket, picnic, and enjoy! 6:30 p.m., free, Fircrest Park, Electron Way & Spring Street, Fircrest. www.tacomaconcertband.org
2. Roman Holiday, starring Audrey Hepburn, Gregory Peck and Eddie Albert. A classic romantic drama. Doors open at 8:30 p.m. Short cinema history 8:45 p.m. Film screening begins at 9 p.m. Popcorn and candy for sale. Complimentary coffee provided. $2 donation appreciated. Bring your own chair. Wraps and blankets suggested for those cool August evenings. In case of rain, the movies will be shown in the Coach House. 211 21st Ave SW, Olympia, 360.753.1998.
3. Seattle is not usually our beat, but it's RED FANG, so you should go. Think stoner rock, PBR and D&D. 9 p.m., Neumo's
4. Parking lot fundraiser with BBQ, drinks, desserts, and multiple raffles. Please come out and support "Team Bare It Tanning". All proceeds will be going towards the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk. Any donation is greatly appriciated. 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. 13923 Pacific Ave S, Tacoma (same complex as Spanaway Fitness) 253.531.0833.
5. The Wrecking Crew Comedy Tour will be hitting up the Comedy Undergroud under Big Whiskey this Friday at 8 p.m. This is the First International Tour for four of Los Angeles' fastest rising comedians: Headliner Abby Roberge (CBS Excused)Alex Philips (The Comedy Store, LA Improv, and Laugh Factory)Nick Callas (TBS College Comedy Tour) And Matt Siegan (Comedy Store, national commercials and films)Tickets are only $15 available from Comedy Underground www.comedyunderground.com Comedy Underground, 100 S 9th St., Tacoma. 253.272.2489.