July 11, 2012 at 3:26am
1. When is the last time you visited Steilacoom? The sleepy town on the Puget Sound hosts a Wednesday market sure to connect you with great markets and beautiful scapes. Farm-fresh vegetables, honey, flowers, herbs, plants, crafts, meat, fish, cheese and more are available from 3 to 7 pm. steilacoomfarmersmarket.org. Then, at 6:30 p.m. around the corner in the park the tropical rock and Jimmy Buffett Style music with Dave Calhoun outside omn the stage.
2. Mom and Me Belly Dancing class includes creative movement, improvisation and specific steps and combos to work toward a choreography. This is a great opportunity to bond with your little dancer, teen dancer, or pre-teen dancer and to get out and dance yourself. Adult must be present with the child at all times. Instructors are Amahra & Kashani of Mas Uda Dancers. www.mas-uda.com. 6-7 p.m., $85, 6 week class. Woman's Club of Olympia
1002 Washington St SE, Olympia.www.mas-uda.com.
3. The last days of the Mandolin Cafe are upon us. See the last Wednesday show tonight as the Lovely Drifters perform. All Ages. 7 pm. 3923 South 12th Street Tacoma.
4. When is th elast time you played BINGO? Elementary school, maybe? Add beer and the game is a whole lot different. Pints & Quarts Pub in Westside Olympia has Bingo tonight with prizes. 8:30 pm. Free. 625 Black Lake Blvd, #560, Olympia.
5. This week's "Whoopee! It's Wednesday! theme is Wow, what kind of creature is that? Mr. Scuba Diver will answer questions about underwater exploration and marine creature collections. He will then descend into the depths of the Thea Foss Waterway in search of marine life, which he will bring to the surface.The event is from noon- 2pm, Foss Waterway Seaport, 705 Dock St Tacoma, $12 [Includes one adult and up to 3 children [ages 7-11]
Off duty rules.
5 Things To Do, All Ages, Arts, Benefits, Best of Olympia, Best of TAcoma, Bobble Tiki, Books, Chainsuck, Classical Music, Comedy, Comment The The Day, Community, Concerts, Condemn or Allow?, Contest, Day Tripper, DJ/Electronica, Events, Facebook, Fashion, Federal Way, Fife, Fircrest, Food & Drink, Future Things Are Coming, Games, Genius, Gig Harbor, Green Crush, Happy Hour Hug, Holidays, In Their Words, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Keeping Up With The Coffeehouses, Lacey, Lakewood, Media, Military, Milton, Music, Nerd Alert!, Night Moves, Not Cool, Olympia, Outdoor Addict, outdoors, Photo Hot Spot, Podcast, Pop Culture, Poster of the Day, Puyallup, Radio, Retail, Rocket Science, Ruston, Schools, Screens, Sex, Shout Out, Spanaway, Sports, Steilacoom, Summer Tip, Sumner, Tacoma, Theater, Tightwad, Travel, Twitter, University Place, USO, Video Hot Spot, Volunteer, Web/Tech, Word
Looks delicious! Thank you Jackie for share ^^
Banff National Park is a breath of fresh air. A small mountain town with world class facilities...
Too many cover-bands play at The Swiss.
Wohoo! Love this and great work! From one Assyrian to another I congratulate you and am rooting...