TUESDAY, MARCH 20, 2012 >>>
1. There's a rare yet very worthy Tuesday-night indie rock show at the New Frontier this evening featuring everyone's favorite T-Town boys Makeup Monsters along with up-and-comers Learning Team. We've gushed over both bands (here and here).
2. Tuesday night means it's time again for Barstool Bingo at the Westgate Bar and Grill in Tacoma's North End.
3. At the Mandolin Café, a special all-ages evening of "In the Round" is in store, starting at 6 p.m. and featuring Geoffery Klok, Nick Sandy and Nick Deonigi.
4. Get your swing dance on tonight at the Eagles Club in Olympia. Every Tuesday night OlySwing holds a rollicking swing dance, and you're invited. Even better - there's a quick beginning swing class prior to the dance hosted by Christine Corey. The beginners class kicks off at 7 p.m., and the dance runs from 7:30 - 10:30 p.m. Admission is $5.
5. Get your groove on tonight in Parkland. DJ Adam Ant spins during "Twisted Tuesday" at Lady Luck Cowgirl Up, offering Top 40 action and karaoke. The good times start at 9 p.m.