January 24, 2012 at 6:44am
TUESDAY, JAN. 24. 2012 >>>
1. The Tuesday Film Series at The Grand Cinema continues today with Revenge of the Electric Car. Director Chris Paine's film investigates the intentional destruction of thousands of electric cars in 2006 by the same company that made them, and how the electric car has returned "with a vengeance" since. Show times are 2 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
2. Anything Anastasia will rock The Red Room in Tacoma tonight. Sharing a bill with My Iron Lung and Myself Aside, the show is all ages and kicks off at 7 p.m.
3. Speaking of all-ages music, the Kareem Kandi Band will play Uncle Thurm's Finger Licking Ribs & Chicken tonight at 8 p.m. Even better - there's no cover.
4. There are abundant trivia choices throughout Tacoma today. Test your brain at any of the following water holes tonight: The Mix, The Hub, Farrelli's or The Swiss. And for a full look at bar trivia nights throughout the South Sound, check out our calendar of events.
5. Down south, it's open mic night at Tugboat Annie's in Olympia, and at O'Blarney's Tuesday means a chance to get in on an "Irish Sessions" - which means live traditional Irish music starting at 7:30 pm.
Off duty rules.
5 Things To Do, All Ages, Arts, Benefits, Best of Olympia, Best of TAcoma, Bobble Tiki, Books, Chainsuck, Classical Music, Comedy, Comment The The Day, Community, Concerts, Condemn or Allow?, Contest, Day Tripper, DJ/Electronica, Events, Facebook, Fashion, Federal Way, Fife, Fircrest, Food & Drink, Future Things Are Coming, Games, Genius, Gig Harbor, Green Crush, Happy Hour Hug, Holidays, In Their Words, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Keeping Up With The Coffeehouses, Lacey, Lakewood, Media, Military, Milton, Music, Nerd Alert!, Night Moves, Not Cool, Olympia, Outdoor Addict, outdoors, Photo Hot Spot, Podcast, Pop Culture, Poster of the Day, Puyallup, Radio, Retail, Rocket Science, Ruston, Schools, Screens, Sex, Shout Out, Spanaway, Sports, Steilacoom, Summer Tip, Sumner, Tacoma, Theater, Tightwad, Travel, Twitter, University Place, USO, Video Hot Spot, Volunteer, Web/Tech, Word
Looks delicious! Thank you Jackie for share ^^
Banff National Park is a breath of fresh air. A small mountain town with world class facilities...
Too many cover-bands play at The Swiss.
Wohoo! Love this and great work! From one Assyrian to another I congratulate you and am rooting...