November 6, 2010 at 10:26pm
SUNDAY, NOV. 7, 2010 >>>
1. The Tacoma Cult Movie Club presents a night of giallo films, the Italian horror/mystery genre, beginning at 7 p.m. inside the Acme Grub Cage in Tacoma. Be prepared for black-gloved killers, homicidal maniacs fueled by adolescent sexual traumas and key information just out of reach of a character's conscious memory - as well as trailers, shorts serials and raffles.
2. Art at Work Tacoma: The Proctor Art Walk brings together a whole bunch of artists and a whole bunch of Proctor businesses, all within a three-block area from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Work by the award-winning artists of the Juried Proctor Art Show will be front and center today.
3. Step back in time for a special tea in honor of the suffrage centennial with the American Association of University Women of Washington from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. inside the historic Lord Mansion, the home of the State Capital Museum, just 7 blocks south of the Capitol campus in Olympia. The tea is free and open to the public and includes traditional tea refreshments.
4. Art at Work Tacoma: The artists behind the Spaceworks Tacoma installation, Wait, where am i?, which is part of the Woolworth Windows show at South 11th and Broadway, will be hanging out from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. to answer questions about how collections play a part in our culture as well as our daily lives.
5. Pierce County citizens will hug it out in the Stadium High School bowl at 1:30 p.m. for "Pierce County Sings," a mass singing of John Legends "If You're Out There" film for a music video – sponsored by the Greater Tacoma Community Foundation's Be the Spark prgoram.
Off duty rules.
5 Things To Do, All Ages, Arts, Benefits, Best of Olympia, Best of TAcoma, Bobble Tiki, Books, Chainsuck, Classical Music, Comedy, Comment The The Day, Community, Concerts, Condemn or Allow?, Contest, Day Tripper, DJ/Electronica, Events, Facebook, Fashion, Federal Way, Fife, Fircrest, Food & Drink, Future Things Are Coming, Games, Genius, Gig Harbor, Green Crush, Happy Hour Hug, Holidays, In Their Words, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Keeping Up With The Coffeehouses, Lacey, Lakewood, Media, Military, Milton, Music, Nerd Alert!, Night Moves, Not Cool, Olympia, Outdoor Addict, outdoors, Photo Hot Spot, Podcast, Pop Culture, Poster of the Day, Puyallup, Radio, Retail, Rocket Science, Ruston, Schools, Screens, Sex, Shout Out, Spanaway, Sports, Steilacoom, Summer Tip, Sumner, Tacoma, Theater, Tightwad, Travel, Twitter, University Place, USO, Video Hot Spot, Volunteer, Web/Tech, Word
Looks delicious! Thank you Jackie for share ^^
Banff National Park is a breath of fresh air. A small mountain town with world class facilities...
Too many cover-bands play at The Swiss.
Wohoo! Love this and great work! From one Assyrian to another I congratulate you and am rooting...