April 2, 2010 at 4:15am
FRIDAY, APRIL 2, 2010 >>>
1. Photos of refuse left behind by visitors in museum spaces examine ideas about territory, propriety, trespassing and adaptation in Jennifer Peters and Ellen Ito's exhibit Trace Evidence opening today at The Telephone Room Gallery. The opening reception is from 6-9 p.m.
2. Alex Stisser has been working in glass since 1993 and has been a lead gaffer on the Museum of Glass Hot Shop Team since 2002. Stisser will showcase his personal design series and mastery of traditional techniques infused with his unique contemporary voice from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. inside MOG's Hot Shop. It's Hot Lunch Friday so if you didn't put your lunch order in by Wednesday you're watching everyone else chow down on Gallucci's Catering.
3. Capital Playhouse will stage Jonathan Larson's Pulitzer-prize winning Broadway musical Rent at 7:30 p.m.
4. The Fun Police, Big Wheel Stunt Show, The Brotherhood of the Black Squirrel and Ten Miles of Bad Road perform a benefit show for Bob's Java Jive at 8 p.m. Keep Bob and Lylabelle Radernich's little coffee pot of wackiness alive. The promoters As You Are entertainment asks for minimum donation of $3.
5. Ludicra, Pierced Arrows, and Lullabye Arkestra play an all-ages show at 8:30 p.m. inside the Capitol Theater in Olympia.
Off duty rules.
5 Things To Do, All Ages, Arts, Benefits, Best of Olympia, Best of TAcoma, Bobble Tiki, Books, Chainsuck, Classical Music, Comedy, Comment The The Day, Community, Concerts, Condemn or Allow?, Contest, Day Tripper, DJ/Electronica, Events, Facebook, Fashion, Federal Way, Fife, Fircrest, Food & Drink, Future Things Are Coming, Games, Genius, Gig Harbor, Green Crush, Happy Hour Hug, Holidays, In Their Words, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Keeping Up With The Coffeehouses, Lacey, Lakewood, Media, Military, Milton, Music, Nerd Alert!, Night Moves, Not Cool, Olympia, Outdoor Addict, outdoors, Photo Hot Spot, Podcast, Pop Culture, Poster of the Day, Puyallup, Radio, Retail, Rocket Science, Ruston, Schools, Screens, Sex, Shout Out, Spanaway, Sports, Steilacoom, Summer Tip, Sumner, Tacoma, Theater, Tightwad, Travel, Twitter, University Place, USO, Video Hot Spot, Volunteer, Web/Tech, Word
Looks delicious! Thank you Jackie for share ^^
Banff National Park is a breath of fresh air. A small mountain town with world class facilities...
Too many cover-bands play at The Swiss.
Wohoo! Love this and great work! From one Assyrian to another I congratulate you and am rooting...