MICHAEL SWAN: SATURDAY, DEC. 19, 2009 >>>
1. The Folksingers In Hell perform at 3 p.m. inside Funkoma Vintage along Tacoma's Antique Row.
2. Santa Runs Tacoma - featuring Frosty's 5K Run/Walk, The Grinch 10K Relay and Tiny Tim's 1K Kids Run - begins at 9 a.m. on Dock Street.
3. The Grand Cinema screens The Polar Express at 10:30 a.m. for free. Nice.
4. Indiana University's Straight No Chaser are neither strait-laced nor straight-faced; they are 10 unadulterated human voices with a sense of humor hitting the Rialto stage at 7:30 p.m.
5. Tempest Lounge resident DJs Mr. Clean, Dab, Big Chuck and guests present "House Blend" for free beginning at 9:30 p.m.