December 18, 2009 at 9:12pm
MICHAEL SWAN: SATURDAY, DEC. 19, 2009 >>>
1. The Folksingers In Hell perform at 3 p.m. inside Funkoma Vintage along Tacoma's Antique Row.
2. Santa Runs Tacoma - featuring Frosty's 5K Run/Walk, The Grinch 10K Relay and Tiny Tim's 1K Kids Run - begins at 9 a.m. on Dock Street.
3. The Grand Cinema screens The Polar Express at 10:30 a.m. for free. Nice.
4. Indiana University's Straight No Chaser are neither strait-laced nor straight-faced; they are 10 unadulterated human voices with a sense of humor hitting the Rialto stage at 7:30 p.m.
5. Tempest Lounge resident DJs Mr. Clean, Dab, Big Chuck and guests present "House Blend" for free beginning at 9:30 p.m.
Off duty rules.
5 Things To Do, All Ages, Arts, Benefits, Best of Olympia, Best of TAcoma, Bobble Tiki, Books, Chainsuck, Classical Music, Comedy, Comment The The Day, Community, Concerts, Condemn or Allow?, Contest, Day Tripper, DJ/Electronica, Events, Facebook, Fashion, Federal Way, Fife, Fircrest, Food & Drink, Future Things Are Coming, Games, Genius, Gig Harbor, Green Crush, Happy Hour Hug, Holidays, In Their Words, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Keeping Up With The Coffeehouses, Lacey, Lakewood, Media, Military, Milton, Music, Nerd Alert!, Night Moves, Not Cool, Olympia, Outdoor Addict, outdoors, Photo Hot Spot, Podcast, Pop Culture, Poster of the Day, Puyallup, Radio, Retail, Rocket Science, Ruston, Schools, Screens, Sex, Shout Out, Spanaway, Sports, Steilacoom, Summer Tip, Sumner, Tacoma, Theater, Tightwad, Travel, Twitter, University Place, Video Hot Spot, Volunteer, Web/Tech, Word
Too many cover-bands play at The Swiss.
Wohoo! Love this and great work! From one Assyrian to another I congratulate you and am rooting...
John, thanks for the feedback. We don't have a website up yet and we're actually looking for...
The 7th Cavalry was entrapped the day after the Wounded Knee Massacre. The 9th Cavalry...